- Original assemblage by Angela Chrusciaki Blehm
- 41” x 23.5” x 0.75” wood with acrylic and glossy resin
- Hangs from D-rings. Signed on the back
- Artwork is part of the Hand Held Series
- Currently on view at The Vendue Art Hotel in Charleston
This body of work is a turn nostalgic, supersizing the simple treats of youth, while also hinting at the double entendre in adulthood. Innocent or racy, you decide!
Pay over time with Art Money.
We're proud to be an Art Money partner. Buy and receive the art you love now, pay interest free over 10 months. Learn more.