- Original collage by Holly Graham
- Artwork measures 21.5" x 25.5"
- Hand-painted paper, fabric, mixed media
- Framed in light wood frame under museum quality plexiglass
- This piece is part of the Summer Vacation Collection
"With warm weather and longer days on the horizon, I focused on memories of past summers when creating this collection. Seeing the pure joy of my kids stepping into cool ocean waters in the middle of a hot day, the endless white sand of a Carolina coastline, and cooking meals with the colorful fresh produce of the season are all represented in the palettes and textures of these new works. Folded raw canvas and textured neutrals mimic playtime in the sand. You’ll find the colors of basil, cucumber, lime, watermelon and lemonade in many of these works as well. To me, these are all important elements of a summer vacation well spent." - Graham