What is a hybrid gallery model?
Hello, and welcome! Whether you're a new friend or familiar face to the gallery, we are so pleased you're here and following along our journey as a female-owned and operated small business.
The past year was full of big changes for Miller Gallery:
1. Sarah welcomed a sweet baby girl, Sibyl!
2. We moved out of our East Bay Street shop to a new headquarters on upper Meeting Street.
3. We pivoted our business model to a hybrid approach!
One of the biggest questions we've received since the pivot is "what is a hybrid gallery?"
Our East Bay location was an amazing start for the Miller Gallery journey, but as we continue to grow and connect with you - this new model gives us the flexibility to grow in ways we haven't been able to in the past with a traditional brick-and-mortar. So, let's get to it . . . what is a hybrid gallery?!
What makes this different than a traditional gallery model?
1. Our online shop is open 24/7. This allows collectors near and far to explore and discover our full inventory of artwork anytime, any day. Our online shop is designed to make purchasing artwork fun and easy! You can sort by artist, size, price, style, colors and more! Plus we ship domestically and internationally almost every day from our Charleston headquarters.
2. We have a headquarters in Downtown Charleston where all the artwork lives, and serves as a space for private consultations, in-person events, happy hours, artist talks and open houses.
Our HQ office hours are Monday through Friday from 10-4p at 785 Meeting Street. Want to pop in and view some artwork with us? Send us an email at email@example.com or call 843-764-9281 and we'll get our showroom ready for you!
All artwork is stored in house, unless otherwise noted! Come browse our "library" style shelves of paintings with us. There's always something exciting and new arriving.
Not local? Check out our new arrivals page online!
3. We pop up at some of our favorite spots and collaborate with other businesses to create new experiences for all. Our Events + Releases page is where you can stay in the know and find our next in-person event or pop up.
4. Our services go beyond four walls. Not in Charleston and want to see videos of your favorite paintings or sculptures? Send us a list and we can send over your videos within 24 hours.
Need us to mock up art in a photo of your space? Easy breezy! Just email us an image with wall dimensions and we'll send over the artwork in your space.
We love helping you find the perfect piece that works for your needs and unique space!
Our goal is to take away the intimidation of buying original art. When you're buying art, you're investing in your happiness! Let's make it fun, no matter where you're located.
We can't wait to see where this new model allows us to go next! Thank you for joining us on this journey and allowing us to continue to do what we love - creating a fun and inviting place for you to discover and collect art.
Have questions? Send us an email at info@themillergallery. We're always here to help!
Sarah & Kayla