- Original painting by Julia Deckman
- Artwork measures 48" x 60" x 1.5"
- Acrylic and modeling paste on canvas
- Framed in a light wood floater
- Wired and ready to hang
Currently exhibiting at The Vendue Art Hotel in Charleston
- Visit 26 Vendue Range to see in person!
“Color Choreography” is a deliberate process to explore and showcase the magical relationships between color and form. All elements of this collection (shapes, proportions, color, negative space, texture, etc.) are carefully planned and arranged to achieve a certain energy, much like choreography. Julia's intention is to reveal how special these “simple” ideas of color and form truly are.
“I have discovered that my color obsession is my through line, influencing all of my pieces regardless of style or composition. In color I have found myself.” - Julia